my music

Friday, November 9, 2007

Allow Me....




Allow Me....

Come to me in a warm and private place...
Share with me the attraction you see in my eyes...
Allow me to stand before you and undress you...
Allow me to run a bath for you...
Washing all the stresses of your day away...
Allow me to run my lips across your succulent body...
Allow my tongue to find the sweetest that lies between those luscious thighs...
Ahh. your taste is so refreshing and sweet...
Allow yourself to rest within my embrace...
Run your legs across my body and bring me closer your sweetness...
Feel my tongue encircle your sweet wonder of love...
Lightly...... Ever so lightly... I will make your ocean flow....
Bringing you to the place that only you and I can share.
I feel your ocean rush towards my face.
I smell the sweetness of your passion released.
Hold on Baby, tonight is ours.
Tonight we will fly to the rainbow, that sits across the sky.
Tonight , u'll be ma " Lesbo " .. Let's fly , up so high


by:
† Łe$bø îs Mâ ωøяld †
SttrawBerrY2@hotmail.com


No comments: