my music

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Why Do lesbians like Butch Girls? And why are Straight girls more “gay” than straight males?

Why Do lesbians like Butch Girls? And why are Straight girls more “gay” than straight males?








First, let us define and show the world the butch/studness of a lady. This is from a documentary on stud lesbians.

Tommy Boya

Create Your Badge

what goes around comes around

what goes around comes around

About Me

My photo
kuwait, Kuwait
Im atomboy(boya)soft butch (ANDROGYNE lesbian ) my style is WASTERN and EURPIN STYLE thinking not typical arabian thinking&style im very romantic love anything about lesbian romance im very kind ,cute good looking sporty ,style,cool,funky,cute,sexy, wild,open minded,fit sporty body romantic ,Sensitive , faithfull, tough مثلية و لي الفخر im faithfull 2 my baby that i love so much we are so true in love Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover" "Looks Can Be Deceiving"


connect me

connect me on:
lesbiantomboy@hotmail.com
twitter:lesbiantomboy




Blog Archive


Followers





Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed