my music

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cameron Diaz says sex with a woman doesn't make you a lesbian in new Playboy issue


Cameron Diaz says sex with a woman doesn't make you a lesbian in new Playboy issue
The July issue of Playboy magazine, the "Knight and Day" star says that wanting to sleep with a woman does not make you a lesbian.
"If I'm going to be with a woman sexually, it doesn't mean I'm a lesbian," she said, according to UsMagazine.com. "We put these restraints and definitions on people, but it's hard to define."

Diaz started making a little more sense when she tried to differentiate between lust and love.



"Sexuality and love can be different things," she said. "I can be attracted to a woman sexually, but it doesn't mean I want to be in love with a woman."

But that's not to say the 37-year-old actress is in love with a man at this point. Diaz also denied she was dating Alex Rodriguez, claiming she has been in relationships since she was 16 and now wants a break.

"In the past three years, I've made a conscious decision not to be in a relationship for as long as I want," she told Playboy. "I've stayed away from all the traps out there for me to just fall into something that will potentially lead me down the same road ... I want to have a relationship with myself right now.

The "Knight and Day" star insists she's not hung up on her past love affairs, including her relationship with Justin Timberlake, with whom she recently worked on the movie "Bad Teacher."

"We're adults. Of course, we could work together," she said. "We're friends; he's really talented and funny, and we're good at being funny together."

Although her recent relationships have all been with high profile men, Diaz says she's not opposed to dating average Joes.

"I never shut down any man who's willing to ask me out unless he's a total douche bag," she said. "It takes a lot for a guy to ask out a girl like me -- not because I think I'm super special or anything. It's just that I think men are intimidated, and it's a lot to get involved with. It's not uncomplicated."


Source
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/06/17/2010-06-17_cameron_diaz_says_sex_with_a_woman_doesnt_make_you_a_lesbian_in_new_playboy_issu.html#ixzz0rTbLh9kx

No comments: