my music

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HOW CAN YOU ANSWER AMAN IF HE TRY TO FLiRT ON YOU ...

OKY LADYS ... THIS WHAT YOU CAN ANSWER AMAN WHO HIT ON YOU AND TRY TO BE MR NICE GUY... I KNOW YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO ANSWER BACK BUT THIS ONE IS FUNY


Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
...........................

Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

........................


Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
......................


Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
..............................


Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
...................................


Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized
.................................


Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
....................................


Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
..................................


Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing...

No comments: