my music

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yes this may shock some of you small minded people...



Yes this may shock some of you small minded people...
If you have me very well, you know that I am a very proud lesbian, and amuslim I love god with all my heart and I will always remain that way, if not more. God loves me for who I am, I was made this way by his holy hands and I will dye one day when he sees fit for me to enter his kingdom. God loves his creations no matter what, man or woman, we are all his children. I am a child of god. Yes I have struggled with the question of whether god loves me as a lesbian. But he has created me. God teaches us to love one another, who on this earth is to say any different. We know not what the lord wanted us exactly to live as, or be, but we are all made in his image. I never chose to love other women. I simply do. And I do not believe that I am going to hell or will be spending eternity in purgatory for this. I do not believe that it is a crime, or that it is a sin against the lord. I am just diffreant but that doesnt make abad humen
A close friend once recited to me... you say that I sin, you say that I am damned for hell ... so, once your judgment condemns you, I shall see you there." we have no right to "play god". And it is a sin to hate... so why hate someone for loving another person? I am in love and that will not change. And yes I am in love with a woman, yes I am a woman. Yes I am a muslim, and yes i pray, I , I work for the lord. Yes I am a lesbian, and yes, I truly believe that god loves me

No comments: