my music

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Who is Bitch?




.Who is Bitch?



Bitch is a musician/performance artist/actor. Here's lesbian life's interview with Bitch.

Who is Daniela Sea

Daniela Sea is an actor who plays Max on The L Word. She's also acted in other movies, including Itty Bitty Titty Committee and Shortbus with Bitch.

How did they meet?

Daniela and Bitch met at San Francisco's Gay Pride in 2002. Bitch says she saw Daniela and said, "There's my new boyfriend."

Daniela said in GoNYC magazine, "I knew there was something about her that was magic. We fell in love and traveled to Canada spur of the moment, living outside and cooking over the fire."



Past Loves

Bitch was previously involved with her musical partner Animal from their group Bitch & Animal.

Children and Marriage?

No plans that we know of.

Bitch and Daniela Sea Love Quotes:

Bitch about how their relationship has changed since Daniela's been on The L Word: "She's very recognizable. We ride the subway in New York and eight people come up to her and recognize her, but she's always been that magnetic person in my life. Even when nobody knew who she was...She's just emitting something from her aura. That's why I fell in love with her in the first place. I stopped dead in my tracks the first time I saw her. There's something about her. It's not just about being on a TV show."

Daniela about their relationship: "I was like wow, what a magic, strong, sexy genius girl I've found. I knew she was the one for me." (Source: GoNYC magazine Feb. 2006)



Both say: We made a pact early on that we would never assume we knew everything about each other. Part of the pact was that we would always honor the beauty of change and all its possibilities. It helped too that we were both nature-loving traveling artists who had radical systems of survival for life on the road." (Source: GoNYC magazine Feb. 2006)


No comments: