my music

Monday, January 7, 2008

Favorite Quote -

Favorite Quote -
you can do every thing if you take it step by step.
-if you forgive all people every day before going to sleep you will be realy happy.
-If you have a big problem, dont say "Oh God I have a big problem!", but say "Hey problem I have a big God!".
What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger"....

Watch ur thoughts, they become words.Watch ur words, they become actions.Watch ur actions, they become habit. Watch ur habits, they become character. Watch ur character, it becomes ur Destiny!


Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are : I love you,Sorry and help me The people who say these are that actually need them or really feel them, and are the ones you really need to treasure, because they have said them.

No comments: