my music

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Questions Most Commonly Asked of Lesbians



10 Questions Most Commonly Asked of Lesbiansand the Answers You`ll never Hear

...Q. What exactly, do two women do together? (Usually asked by a woman)A. It takes too long to explain. A lesbian quickie lasts hours. We lay there and discuss politics until we figure it out. But if you like I`ll show you. How about this evening at six?

Q. Which one of you is the man? (Usually asked by a man)A. We`re lesbian, not confused. Look it up

!Q. What do your parents think about it?A. They weren`t exactly tickled lavenderQ. Do you face any discrimination because you`re -- "that way"?A. None. The lesbian movement is a bodily function that involves the expulsion of our reproductive organs

Q. Why are you a lesbian?A. Let me show you a picture of my girlfriend

Q. Did anything in your childhood affect your choice?A. Definitely. There was a cute little redhead in my nursery school that I used to take naps with...

Q. Why do you have to tell everyone?A. I have a P.C. quota to meetQ. Is one of you "butch" and the other "femme"?A. Yes, but we trade off every time we roll over

Q. Do you plan to have children?A. We`re trying! (Wink-wink, nudge-nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean!)

Q. But wouldn`t you want your children to be straight?A. And miss the opportunity to be interrogated by the next generation of people like you?
__________________

No comments: